Monday, September 5, 2011

Periods are a very necessary part of punctuation.

I mean, right?  They provide the ending to a thought so you can start a new one.
Consider the following.

This week is the last week of my summer.
Next week begins my fall internship, the third internship I'll  be completing this year.

Plans after that?  I have no idea.  I mean, I have my "ideas", but everything's up in the air - which is pretty much how my life has been the past year now.  And now I'm about to start the internship I've been working towards this whole time.  WOW.  Exactly a year ago I decided to apply for my first internship, working towards this one, and exactly a year later, it's about to start.  WOW (yes, two wows were necessary).

So this week I'm going to wrap up this sentence and get ready for a whole new one.  BRING IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment